IT Project Manager – Chihuahua MX
Job DescriptionGamma Partners is looking for an IT Project Manager. The successful candidate will have 3 or more years of experience and a proven record leading all phases of diverse IT projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Diligent project manager with a proven record of success leading all phases of diverse IT projects. (> 3 years of experience)
- Experience developing in programming languages.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial comprehension to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets. Agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with other staff such as Engagement Manager, Technical Solution Designer, Lead Developer.
- PMI or Scrum Certification is a plus.
- Desirable E-Commerce experience.
- Fluent English.
- Willing to relocate to Chihuahua.
This job requires the applicant to live in Chihuahua city, México.
THE GAMMA TEAM
Gamma Partners, LLC, a full-service interactive marketing agency with staff in Chicago, New York, Mexico, and St. Maarten. Our clients are mid- and large-cap organizations with B2B and B2C channels that present interesting segmentation and marketing challenges. Gamma brings C-suite expertise to assess holistic business problems and excels at bridging organizational gaps between marketing and IT.
Founded in 2004, our team of 60+ full-time staff is dedicated to the success of our clients. Gamma Partners offers flexible work arrangements, with staff working from home and company offices located in Bannockburn, IL. Chicago-based staff travel to local client sites for meetings on a regular basis. Some out of town travel is required for all staff throughout the year. Members of our team are mature, highly motivated self-starters who can focus on tasks through completion without significant oversight. Our work environment is collegial, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative. Gamma Partners offers competitive salaries, comprehensive medical and vision benefits, and generous paid time off allowances.
To express interest in this position, please apply clicking the button below. Direct applicants only please – no recruiters or agencies.