In late November, Magento released it latest update to its e-Commerce software; version 2.3.0. This is exciting for Gamma Partners, since it provides a more robust e-Commerce solution for our clients on the Magento platform, and it also provides more tools and resources for our internal development team to be more effective and efficient with their projects. Let’s take a look at some of those key updates…
Some of the biggest benefits that our merchants will receive with 2.3.0 include, but are not limited to:
- There are two (2) new key security tools; Two Factor Authorization and Google ReCAPTCHA. This allows your e-Commerce store to be more secure, and offers your customers that all-important increased level of comfort.
- Magento Shipping received a boost with new functionality and the availability for global management.
- Merchants can now more effectively manage their inventory across multiple locations. This also includes better fulfillment and improved checkout performance with Multi-Source inventory.
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) are now available to help build better mobile shopping experiences.
Some of the biggest benefits that the Gamma Development Team will receive with 2.3.0 include, but are not limited to:
- Incremental support for PHP 7.2.
- Magento 2.3.0’s Page Builder allows for developers to construct new pages more effectively and efficiently.
- Improved API’s that allow our development team to build custom front-end experiences.
We’d love to continue this discussion about how Magento 2.3.0 can help your e-Commerce team be more efficient, provide a better user experience for your customers, and ultimately drive incremental revenue for your business. Reach out anytime via our Contact Us page, and we’ll reply ASAP!
Additional resource links are below: