Microsoft SQL SSIS Developer – Chihuahua MX
Job DescriptionGamma is looking for a SQL SSIS developer who takes pride in developing ETL and synchronization processes for a data-modeling project in a full-time position. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding and experience of MS SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services and also will have experience in data modeling.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 or more years of experience in general database development using MS SQL Server (version 2012 or higher).
- 1 or more years of experience in data modeling.
- Proficiency required with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of source code version control GIT.
- Comprehension of C# scripting.
- Familiarity with data warehousing.
- Manage a complete project with direct communication with the client and third-party partners and companies.
- Manage and maintain a data warehouse as well as complex business logic with different data providers.
- Strong experience in MS SQL Server and creating complex SQL statements, T-SQL programming such as Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, etc.
- Optimize and maintain, reliable, repeatable and scalable ETL packages utilizing SSIS.
- Experience with C# console applications code for ETL tasks and connection to APIs preferred.
- Query performance optimization.
This job requires the applicant to live in Chihuahua city, México.
THE GAMMA TEAM
Gamma Partners, LLC, a full-service interactive marketing agency with staff in Chicago, New York, Mexico, and St. Maarten. Our clients are mid- and large-cap organizations with B2B and B2C channels that present interesting segmentation and marketing challenges. Gamma brings C-suite expertise to assess holistic business problems and excels at bridging organizational gaps between marketing and IT.
Founded in 2004, our team of 60+ full-time staff is dedicated to the success of our clients. Gamma Partners offers flexible work arrangements, with staff working from home and company offices located in Bannockburn, IL. Chicago-based staff travel to local client sites for meetings on a regular basis. Some out of town travel is required for all staff throughout the year. Members of our team are mature, highly motivated self-starters who can focus on tasks through completion without significant oversight. Our work environment is collegial, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative. Gamma Partners offers competitive salaries, comprehensive medical and vision benefits, and generous paid time off allowances.
To express interest in this position, please apply clicking the button below. Direct applicants only please – no recruiters or agencies.