.Net Developer – Chihuahua MX
Job DescriptionGamma Partners is looking for a .Net developer responsible for managing front and back-end services to work in our offices in Chihuahua Mexico. The successful candidate will work following the software development process in different projects working closely with other developers and testers, implementing software best practices and elegant solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience developing in C# .Net (MVC).
- Experience in HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of SQL Server (T-SQL)
This job requires the applicant live in Chihuahua city in México. Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position.
- Follow the Software Development Process
- Work with team leads to finalize the project scope and appropriate specifications
- Follow the project schedule and delivering assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Follow the quality processes in the software development process, working closely with a shared quality assurance team
- Collaborate with other programmers and testers to manage software development
- Identify and implement best practices and elegant solutions
THE GAMMA TEAM
Gamma Partners, LLC, a full-service interactive marketing agency with staff in Chicago, New York, Mexico, and St. Maarten. Our clients are mid- and large-cap organizations with B2B and B2C channels that present interesting segmentation and marketing challenges. Gamma brings C-suite expertise to assess holistic business problems and excels at bridging organizational gaps between marketing and IT.
Founded in 2004, our team of 60+ full-time staff is dedicated to the success of our clients. Gamma Partners offers flexible work arrangements, with staff working from home and company offices located in Bannockburn, IL. Chicago-based staff travel to local client sites for meetings on a regular basis. Some out of town travel is required for all staff throughout the year. Members of our team are mature, highly motivated self-starters who can focus on tasks through completion without significant oversight. Our work environment is collegial, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative. Gamma Partners offers competitive salaries, comprehensive medical and vision benefits, and generous paid time off allowances.
To express interest in this position, please apply clicking the button below. Direct applicants only please – no recruiters or agencies.