Paid Search Specialist – Bannockburn, IL
Job DescriptionGamma Partners, LLC, an interactive marketing agency, is looking for a Paid Search Specialist with 1 to 2 years of demonstrable experience managing Google Ads and BingAds accounts. The successful candidate will support the Paid Media team in leading Gamma’s largest accounts. This is a terrific learning opportunity for the right candidate.
This position requires the applicant live in the greater Chicagoland area. Gamma employees have flexible remote work options both during and after their initial 3-month onboarding. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
This position reports to the Manager, Paid Media. The role will assist with the day-to-day coordination of Gamma’s largest paid search accounts. You will assist in all aspects of the account management including, strategy, research, ad copywriting, bid management, reporting, presentations and more. You will work with Senior Account Managers who will assign and supervise your work.
- Assist Senior Account Managers in the day-to-day coordination PPC accounts.
- Prepare reporting and presentation decks using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interface with clients for planning and reporting.
- Make strategic and tactical recommendations based on data analysis.
- Conduct competitive and industry research to stay current with market trends, updates and best practices.
- Develop and implement tests (inclusive of, but not limited to: bidding, copy, positioning, etc.) in an effort to maximize program effectiveness.
- Work with cross-functional account teams including technical, creative and analytics team members.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 1 – 2 years of demonstrable experience in paid search accounts.
- Current Google AdWords certifications is required.
- Experience & results managing media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics.
- Experience interacting directly with clients.
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint (proficiency tests are part of the interview process).
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior agency or enterprise level account management experience a plus.
- Experience working with multi-location clients.
- BingAds Certification.
- Certification in Google Analytics (required within 6 months of hire).
- Experience with ad management platforms DoubleClick, Marin, Adobe, Kenshoo.
- Display/ Remarketing experience.
- A/B testing experience.
THE GAMMA TEAMGamma Partners, LLC, a full-service interactive marketing agency with staff in Chicago, New York, Mexico, and St. Maarten. Our clients are mid- and large-cap organizations with B2B and B2C channels that present interesting segmentation and marketing challenges. Gamma brings C-suite expertise to assess holistic business problems and excels at bridging organizational gaps between marketing and IT.
Founded in 2004, our team of 60+ full-time staff is dedicated to the success of our clients. Gamma Partners offers flexible work arrangements, with staff working from home and company offices located in Bannockburn, IL. Chicago-based staff travel to local client sites for meetings on a regular basis. Some out of town travel is required for all staff throughout the year. Members of our team are mature, highly motivated self-starters who can focus on tasks through completion without significant oversight. Our work environment is collegial, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative. Gamma Partners offers competitive salaries, comprehensive medical and vision benefits, and generous paid time off allowances.
To express interest in this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applicants only please – no recruiters or agencies.