PHP Developer – Chihuahua MX
Job DescriptionGamma Partners is looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness of the application. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Follow the Software Development Process
- Work with team leads to finalize the project scope and appropriate specifications
- Follow the project schedule and delivering assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Follow the quality processes in the software development process, working closely with a shared quality assurance team
- Collaborate with other programmers and testers to manage software development
- Identify and implement best practices and elegant solutions
This job requires the applicant live in Chihuahua city in México. Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position.
- Experience with Phalcon
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with PDO
- Experience with WordPress, Joomla, Magento, or other CMS
- Experience with Zend, CodeIgniter, ExpressionEngine or Laravel
- Experience setting up sites with NGINX or Apache
- Zend certifications
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Strong OOP knowledge
- Experience with service oriented architectures
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.)
- Experience with JIRA and/or other ticket tracking systems
- Experience with Confluence
- Good communication skills
- Proven and successful software deployment history
THE GAMMA TEAM
Gamma Partners, LLC, a full-service interactive marketing agency with staff in Chicago, New York, Mexico, and St. Maarten. Our clients are mid- and large-cap organizations with B2B and B2C channels that present interesting segmentation and marketing challenges. Gamma brings C-suite expertise to assess holistic business problems and excels at bridging organizational gaps between marketing and IT.
Founded in 2004, our team of 60+ full-time staff is dedicated to the success of our clients. Gamma Partners offers flexible work arrangements, with staff working from home and company offices located in Bannockburn, IL. Chicago-based staff travel to local client sites for meetings on a regular basis. Some out of town travel is required for all staff throughout the year. Members of our team are mature, highly motivated self-starters who can focus on tasks through completion without significant oversight. Our work environment is collegial, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative. Gamma Partners offers competitive salaries, comprehensive medical and vision benefits, and generous paid time off allowances.
To express interest in this position, please apply clicking the button below. Direct applicants only please – no recruiters or agencies.