SEO Account Manager – Remote – Chicago US
Job DescriptionGamma Partners, LLC, an interactive marketing agency, is looking for an experienced, client facing SEO Professional to join our team.
This role is primarily a remote work position but requires the applicant live in the greater Chicagoland area for occasional meetings in the Bannockburn, IL office and at Chicago-area client offices. Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position.
This position will have ultimate responsibility for day-to-day management, reporting, expectation setting and interaction with clients. This position reports to the Manager of Organic Search.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Act as clients’ primary point of contact for SEO projects
- Defining upfront client SEO requirements and site changes that will increase quality traffic, maximize site performance, improve search result listings, and ultimately drive value for our clients
- Create and manage SEO project plans for owned SEO clients
- SEO Impact Assessment (assessing the benefits and consequences of potential site changes to avoid negative impact before it happens)
- Provide regular reporting on SEO performance via analytics platforms and third party software
- Liaise with other channels across the organization
- Improve SEO expertise and stay updated with SEO trends, developments and best practices
- Mentor and training of junior level SEO team members
You’ll need to have:
- 4 or more years of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience
- 2 or more years of direct SEO Account Management experience either at an agency or in-house
- The ability to audit client sites: know what to look for and know how to identify and resolve issues/errors
- Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine algorithms, and best practices for on-page and off-page SEO
- Ability to research, diagnose and resolve technical site issues
- Experience with keyword research and competitive analysis
- Knowledge of how page load time impacts SEO
- Experience using SEO related tools like BrightEdge, SEMrush, Moz or equivalent
- Familiarity with Google Search Console
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and be proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Nice to have:
- Google Analytics certification (will be required within first 6 months of employment)
- Magento or similar eCommerce platform experience
- Knowledge of International SEO best practices
Please send a cover letter and résumé indicating relevant experience that matches Job Qualifications / Requirements as listed above is required.
THE GAMMA TEAM
Gamma Partners, LLC, a full-service interactive marketing agency with staff in Chicago, New York, Mexico, and St. Maarten. Our clients are mid- and large-cap organizations with B2B and B2C channels that present interesting segmentation and marketing challenges. Gamma brings C-suite expertise to assess holistic business problems and excels at bridging organizational gaps between marketing and IT.
Founded in 2004, our team of 100+ full-time staff is dedicated to the success of our clients. Gamma Partners offers flexible work arrangements, with staff working from home and company offices located in Bannockburn, IL. Chicago-based staff travel to local client sites for meetings on a regular basis. Some out of town travel may be required throughout the year. Members of our team are mature, highly motivated self-starters who can focus on tasks through completion without significant oversight. Our work environment is collegial, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative. Gamma Partners offers competitive salaries, comprehensive medical and vision benefits, and generous paid time off allowances.
To express interest in this position, please use the Apply button below. Direct applicants only please – no recruiters or agencies.