Sr. IT Recruiter – Chihuahua MX
Job DescriptionGamma is looking for a Senior IT recruiter with experience recruiting standout IT candidates through networking, market research, recruiting calls and joining professional organizations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Recruit standout IT candidates through networking, market research, recruiting calls and joining professional organizations.
- Keep and maintain a strong candidate’s database.
- Reach out to passive and active job-seekers.
- Conduct candidate interviews via phone and in-person.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with all candidates.
- Effectively evaluate candidate’s employment history, education, technical acumen and salary requirements.
- Continually research the most effective way to reach out to and continue to interact with passive candidates including a process to indicate where in the contact lifecycle a candidate might be.
- Successful track record working as an IT recruiter (At least 2 years of experience)
- English 90%.
- Ability to work with minimal to moderate supervision.
This job requires the applicant to live in Chihuahua city, México.
THE GAMMA TEAM
Gamma Partners, LLC, a full-service interactive marketing agency with staff in Chicago, New York, Mexico, and St. Maarten. Our clients are mid- and large-cap organizations with B2B and B2C channels that present interesting segmentation and marketing challenges. Gamma brings C-suite expertise to assess holistic business problems and excels at bridging organizational gaps between marketing and IT.
Founded in 2004, our team of 60+ full-time staff is dedicated to the success of our clients. Gamma Partners offers flexible work arrangements, with staff working from home and company offices located in Bannockburn, IL. Chicago-based staff travel to local client sites for meetings on a regular basis. Some out of town travel is required for all staff throughout the year. Members of our team are mature, highly motivated self-starters who can focus on tasks through completion without significant oversight. Our work environment is collegial, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative. Gamma Partners offers competitive salaries, comprehensive medical and vision benefits, and generous paid time off allowances.
To express interest in this position, please apply clicking the button below. Direct applicants only please – no agencies.